PITTSBURGH SLEEP IN TEENS STUDY
Youth needed to SLEEP FOR SCIENCE!
- The purpose of this research is to examine the relationship between sleep and changes in mood and thinking as it unfolds over 4 years.
- This study is conducted by researchers at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- The study is for youth in the 7th, 8th, or 9th grades, and ages 11.5–15 years old.
- Participation is voluntary and information provided by participants will be kept confidential (private).
- Participants will be compensated for each phase of the study.
- Questions? Please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-713-2286.
Interested in Participating?
Click below to learn more.